Friday, March 07, 2008

I miss Kathy Sierra

I miss Kathy Sierra.

Kathy was the primary author of the Creating Passionate Users blog, which she started in December 2004. Her writing was of sufficient quality to propel her blog into the Technorati top 100 within a year and a half. That's almost unheard of, particularly for a blog with no commercial aspirations. Kathy wrote because she believed in creating better user experiences, for no other reason than the singular joy of sharing her enthusiasm with us.

Thanks Jeff for reminding of Creating passionate Users again. I agree with Jeff and do remember how I kept waiting for a new post on Kathy's blog.

I will repeat what Jeff has said. So Kathy, if you're out there, I urge you to come back. We miss you.

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog and reading my blog post. Please post your opinion / suggestion for me here.