Friday, March 14, 2008

Popular Environment for programming

IntelliJ IDEA people just released their 7.0.3 version out. I use this IDE for my Professional Java Course to provide the students taste of a professional commercial IDE. This is possible because of the classroom license Jetbrains provide me for this course.

My students can practice with this IDE as this do not fall under commercial usage and is available in Classroom License. This makes the student acquainted with the commercial IDE well in advance when they are just learning Java. Although they start with BlueJ in my course but they slowly graduate towards full fleged IDEs including IntelliJ IDEA.

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog and reading my blog post. Please post your opinion / suggestion for me here.