Saturday, October 15, 2005

I am in love with Firefox ;;)



Social Bookmarking Age
In the age of social bookmarking and the services like del.icio.us and BlinkList browser is required to be able to work with the javascript link. I was using Avant browser and it somehow was not supporting the javascript link tool and I got frustated as I had to blink my links manually. Real pain!


So I embrassed Firefox
I would have been very early but some how I was postponing the day when I would start using Firefox. I had heard many benefits and uses of Firefox but somehow was not convinced. Now as I have started using Firefox nothing else seems good. Firefox is the best.

Extensions Mania
Now I can be found searching for cool firefox extensions and installing them is fun. There are so many utilities available for my Firefox browser.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog and reading my blog post. Please post your opinion / suggestion for me here.