Friday, November 10, 2006

TortoiseSVN using _svn even if installed without ASP.NET hack option

I played with the TortoiseSVN client.  For some of our ASP.NET projects it required to install a ASP.NET Hack while installing the client.

When we wanted to use the Eclipse plugin and no longer needed the _svn folder style created by the ASP hack I tried to uninstall the client and install again without the ASP.NET hack but to my surprise the client was creating _svn folders like earlier and no the required .svn folders.

While searching the devel user list I found that the TortoiseSVN client creates an environmental variable for the hack and we need to delete the environmental variable before installing the client without ASP.NET hack.

Tushar Joshi, Nagpur

powered by performancing firefox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting the blog and reading my blog post. Please post your opinion / suggestion for me here.